“Application that need to access key vault need to register with Active directory”
Steps to configure secrets:
- Add secrets in Key vault service.
- Azure AD- App registration to get Application ID / Keys.
- Use the above generated Application ID to get Access Token.
- Create Principle – Using Application ID.
//Create Principal through PowerShell command line.
New-AzureRmADServicePrincipal -ApplicationId 60d0008e-4d99-402a-8a82-d5f6f6c9fd8
- Access key vault from client application using –
“Access Token” + “Key vault Uri “+ “Secrets name”